Birthstones work through vibrations and have beneficial effects on the wearer through these vibrations emitted. Besides a particular month, each birthstone is associated with a planet. These gems work by harmonizing the effects of the planets they are associated with, thereby ensuring the well being of the wearer. Ruby is the traditional birthstone for people born in the month of July. It is also the anniversary gemstone for the 15th and 40th years of marriage.
Ruby is the second hardest natural mineral known to man. It comes in a variety of colors, ranging in a hue from an orangey red to a purplish red, but the most prized gems are a true red in color. Large sized Rubies are very rare and valuable.
Properties of the Ruby
• As a birthstone for July, the Ruby signifies contentment.
• If worn on the left hand, it is said to bring good fortune to its wearer.
• It is believed that Ruby is empowered to settle disputes and make friendly associations.
• They are considered to bring good health as well as guard against wicked thought, amorous desires and disputes.
• The Ruby is believed to have the power to warn its owner of an approaching misfortune, illness or death by turning dark in color.
• The healing properties of the July birthstone are supposed to be effective in curing health problems relating to the blood and infection. It is also helpful in increasing positive thought patterns.
• Wearing a ruby can help attain professional success and popularity.
• Wearing a ruby generates mental and spiritual powers in an individual and divine thoughts are believed to rise in mind of the wearer.
|Mens Ruby Rings|
|Ruby Engagement Rings|