Birthstones work through vibrations and have beneficial effects on the wearer through these vibrations emitted. Besides a particular month, each birthstone is associated with a planet. These gems work by harmonizing the effects of the planets they are associated with, thereby ensuring the well being of the wearer. Ruby is the traditional birthstone for people born in the month of July. It is also the anniversary gemstone for the 15th and 40th years of marriage.
Ruby is the second hardest natural mineral known to man. It comes in a variety of colors, ranging in a hue from an orangey red to a purplish red, but the most prized gems are a true red in color. Large sized Rubies are very rare and valuable.
Properties of the Ruby
• As a birthstone for July, the Ruby signifies contentment.
• If worn on the left hand, it is said to bring good fortune to its wearer.
• It is believed that Ruby is empowered to settle disputes and make friendly associations.
• They are considered to bring good health as well as guard against wicked thought, amorous desires and disputes.
• The Ruby is believed to have the power to warn its owner of an approaching misfortune, illness or death by turning dark in color.
• The healing properties of the July birthstone are supposed to be effective in curing health problems relating to the blood and infection. It is also helpful in increasing positive thought patterns.
• Wearing a ruby can help attain professional success and popularity.
• Wearing a ruby generates mental and spiritual powers in an individual and divine thoughts are believed to rise in mind of the wearer.
Or See More Gemstones As Follows:
Click on any keyword below to visit the respective page.
Mens Jewelry*** Mens Gold Necklaces*** Mens Gold Bracelets *** Mens Gold Chains *** Mens Silver Bracelets*** Mens Bracelets *** Men Chain Necklace*** Mens Diamond Earrings*** Mens Diamond Rings*** Mens Silver Rings *** Mens Titanium Rings *** Mens Engagement Rings ***Mens Wedding Bands*** Mens Gold Wedding Bands *** Mens White Gold Wedding Bands *** Mens Diamond Wedding Band *** Mens Titanium Wedding Bands*** What Are Wedding Bands **** 3 Stone Diamond Rings *** How To Choose A Diamond *** Emerald *** Ruby *** Sapphire *** Peridot *** Tanzanite *** Silver And Sterling Silver *** Platinum *** Palladium *** Rhodium *** Titanium *** Mens Tungsten Carbide Wedding Bands*** Rope Gold Chain*** Mens Diamond Bracelet *** Mens Sapphire Rings*** Mens Gold Rings***White Gold Chains For Men *** Mens Black Diamond Rings *** black-diamond-earrings-for-men *** Male Earrings *** What Is White Gold*** Mens White Gold Rings *** Gemstone Topaz *** Mens Onyx Rings *** Yellow Diamond Earrings Men *** Mens Two Tone Rings *** 1 Carat Diamond Stud Earrings*** Mens Platinum Rings *** Diamond Rings Cut*** Alexandrites*** Mens Platinum Bands***Diamond Rings Cut***Ruby The July Birthstone***Hidalgo Jewelry***Pearls***Designer Watches Are Here To Stay***Birthstones Guide***Diamonds By The Yard Necklace***Colored Diamonds***Pink Diamonds***Blue Diamonds***Champagne Diamonds***Gifting Champagne Diamonds Jewelry***What Are Green Diamonds***Yellow Diamonds***Diamond Inclusions***Mens Ruby Ring***Mens Emerald Ring*** Mens Pinky Rings ***Figaro Chain***Snake Chain***Box Chain***Curb Chain***Rope Chain*** Wheat Chain***Byzantine Chain*** Zee Compensation Disclosure